I am a Solutions Architect
With over 18 years working with variety of Microsoft technologies in numerous contexts and industries, I think Solutions Architect suits me best. The main technologies I have my focus on these days are Logic Apps, SharePoint Online, Azure technologies and Power Apps.
Here is a highlight of my long career in IT:
- Developing software for web and smart clients using Microsoft technologies and client side scripts
- Complex integration projects using BizTalk Server and Logic Apps
- Building Document Management, Content Management and Record Management Solutions on SharePoint
- Technology adoption and governance combined with corporate change management
- Technology training and knowledge transfer not only for the project clients but also for technical communities (YouTube) I have a YouTube Channel that I use to share my thoughts and technical skills with others.
- Working with broad range of clients including consulting firms, non-for-profit, public sector, Police services and Manufacturing
And here is the list of technologies I have worked with:
- Content and Document Management: SharePoint 2003 to 2016 and SharePoint Online
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and Workflow (System Integration): Logic Apps, Microsoft Flow and BizTalk
- Database and BI: Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
- Azure Technologies: App Services, Database Services, Azure Functions, Logic Apps and Power Apps
I went to University in Iran and studied Medicine. That's true, I am an MD. I even practiced medicine for 2 years in Iran and finally I decided that it is not for me so here I am in IT inductries as a Solution Architect